Here we have briefly summarised some information from the VDZ report 4th quarter 2019 and our own research on the MarTech news of Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon:
- Google has combined its AI platform with its Dialogflow conversation service to further automate customer service; Contact Center AI is expected to significantly improve the efficiency of customer service and interaction between business and customers.
- Among other things, Google is investing in
- Freshworks: The company develops software solutions for customer lifecycle management (CRM, call center, marketing, sales, etc.).
- Unqork: It offers companies a platform to develop software solutions without programming.
- Cloudsimple: CloudSimple is a provider of virtualized solutions based on VMware. Cloudsimple helps companies to move existing VMware projects to the cloud and operate them there.
- ContractBook: ContractBook is a Danish LegalTech, which helps companies to create and manage contracts more efficiently.
- Facebook News: Facebook has started to build a separate news feed with content from quality media. Content suppliers are selected media partners.
- Catalogue function: The Business Account for small businesses has been extended with a catalogue function for product presentations. Companies can use the new function to present their product range to users.
- Salesforce and Apple have announced a comprehensive partnership in the development of new business apps. The partnership gives Salesforce extensive access to core iPhone and iPad functionality as a regular app developer.
- Voiceflow: VoiceFlow operates a platform on which you can develop voice-based apps using drag and drop without any programming knowledge. VoiceFlow offers integration with Alexa and Google Actions.
Have a look at our Flipboard magazines. Here you can find more MarTech News.
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.