To support our specialist portal www.crm-tech.world, we have defined a position “Internship Technical Editing” and are therefore immediately looking for a
Intern (6 months)
for the areas of technical writing, online marketing, social media
with the following skills:
- You can quickly think about new topics related to technology and summarize them in short articles as well as in blog posts according to the target group
- You would like to continue to build a successful portal and contribute to it editorially
this also includes cooperations such as the marketing exchange or IDG or computerwoche.de and many more
- You can support us in the field of social media with your knowledge and commitment
What do we expect:
- Studies in Technical Writing, (Technical) Communication, Media or
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Enjoy the formulation of advertising and editorial texts
- Structured and independent way of working
- A quick comprehension
What we offer:
- for more than 3 years now, we have been operating the most important portal on the topics of CRM, CRMTech as well as MarTech and Leadership Management
- You will get a generalist/holistic insight and intensive training in this topic
- Working in a small and high-performance team
- A dynamic working environment
- Exciting tasks with varied topics in the fastest-growing market
- Independent work
- A great working atmosphere
And what else would be important to us on the subject of “Internship Technical Writing”?
- You live in the vicinity of Stuttgart/Waiblingen,
nevertheless you can do home office in coordination with us
- You have at least 3 – even better 6 – months of curiosity about something special and desire to make a difference
Have we convinced you on the subject of “Internship Technical Editing”?
Then apply by e-mail to Katharina Schaible under firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!