Microsoft Dynamics CRM and HubSpot- two big players used together
Microsoft Dynamics is already a very comprehensive CRM system. In the German CRM Landscape created by us, we have classified the software with a focus on “for large companies”. But also HubSpot can be found in the same category.
How does HubSpot differ from Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
That is the area of inbound marketing and marketing automation. There HubSpot complements the weaknesses of Microsoft. And therefore HubSpot is not only to be found in the CRM Landscape, but also on our German Marketing-Automation Landscape.
In the article “How to connect marketing and sales – Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Hubspot” by Infinitas the advantages of connecting the two systems are well presented. Infinitas is an IT service provider in the area of Customer Relationship Management and Microsoft Partner. The authors of Infinitas also describe the advantages of using both tools: Of Microsoft Dynamics in sales and of HubSpot in marketing.
Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 in sales:
- Comprehensive CRM functionalities
- Microsoft Office like user interface
- Flexible mapping and control of business processes
- Easily customizable
- Also available as cloud variant
- Good connectivity to other systems
Advantages of HubSpot in marketing:
- Several marketing instruments in one system like blogging, SEO, social media, landing pages, email, keyword research and much more.
- Own integrated content management system (CMS)
- Optimal view of all interactions with potential leads
- Extensive interfaces to other systems.
What is important to us: Cooperation and benefits beyond departmental boundaries
We agree with Infinitas on one issue: Marketing and sales are most successful when both areas work closely together. Therefore it makes sense to combine them. This also breaks down silo thinking and the customer gets communication from one source.
The mentioned advantages of integrating Microsoft Dynamics and HubSpot:
- Automatic synchronization of contact data in both systems
- Definition of rules possible, when synchronization takes place, for example as soon as a contact is marked as a Sales Qualified Lead by Marketing
- Marketing gets an overview of the potential turnover by viewing the sales opportunities
- Sales gets insight into the activities of customers and their evaluation (lead score)
Zapier and Scribe Online are mentioned as interfaces and integration solutions. Both are providers of good data integration solutions.
- Combining the best of both worlds leads to a very good solution in this case.
- Because companies are always using several tools and the proportion of cloud software is increasing, it is important to combine them sensibly.
- The data is therefore not in silos.
- This 360 degree view helps all those involved in marketing and sales to work together better.
Other questions the user should ask himself:
Before integrating different systems, a few questions need to be answered. For example, are two systems even necessary to cover the desired functionalities? Or is it also possible to reduce them to one software? What should be changed, improved and optimized by integrating two systems? What added value do both systems have? Are there enough competences available in the company to provide support?
Are you looking for CRM or marketing automation software? With our Landscapes you get a first overview of possible providers:
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.