Always very interesting – the email key figures of Inxmail:
- Detailed analyses of opening, click and bounce rates
- Differences B2C to B2B
- Industry-specific figures
Inxmail also ansewered the Questions such as
- When and on which devices are B2B newsletters read?
- Do seasonal events influence recipient behavior?
- Does the weather have an influence on the success of newsletters?
- Has the DSGVO left its mark?
In addition to “normal” e-mail transmissions, the transactional e-mails were also examined. Their above-average performance becomes clear when compared with regular newsletters: the opening rate here is almost twice as high at 47.2 percent (newsletter: 26.9 percent). Even more successful were the almost three times as high click rates: On average, transaction emails achieved 9.4 percent (newsletter: 3.3 percent).
Not uninteresting the results on the clients – Mozilla Firefox was ahead by a nose:
If you would like to get even deeper into the figures – here you can download the detailed, 59-page report from Inxmail free of charge.
Also interesting: Can you calculate an ROI for social media in B2B?
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.