Salesforce Runs from Record to Record – Quarterly Report in Brief
And another year in which Salesforce reports record numbers. 31.01. is the day on which the financial year ends. In a few words, Salesforce with CRM is running from record to record. The quarterly report combined with the annual report is bursting with strength and self-confidence.
If we use this introductory sentence “SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – March 1, 2022 – Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the global leader in CRM, today announced results for its fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2022 ended January 31, 2022”, expectations are rising: It is the typical introduction to the reporting of the annual report.
First of all, an important note for understanding and classification:
If, for example, GJ22 is spoken, then this refers to the period 01.02.2021 to 31.01.2022, if GJ23 is spoken, this refers to the period 01.02.2022 to 31.01.2023.
The bare numbers are:
- Fourth quarter revenue of $7.33 billion, up 26% year-over-year, 27% at constant exchange rates
- FY22 revenue of $26.49 billion, up 25% year-over-year, 24% at constant currency
- Remaining performance obligation of approximately $22.0 billion, up 22% year-over-year, 24% at constant currency
- GAAP operating margin for fiscal 2022 of 2.1%, non-GAAP operating margin of 18.7%
- Operating cash flow for FY22 of $6.0 billion, up 25% year-over-year
- Raises revenue guidance for the first quarter of FY23 to $7.37 billion to $7.38 billion, up approximately 24% year-over-year
- Raises GAAP operating margin guidance for FY23 to approximately 3.6% and reaffirms non-GAAP operating margin guidance of approximately 20%
Salesforce with CRM is running from record to record. The online Magazn CIO.de also briefly reported on it.
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.